Walmart’s early Black Friday deals are now live. They are the third major retailer after Target and Best Buy to kick off their Black Friday deals. Early Black Friday deals are actually good this year, and you should be checking them out if you haven’t already. I’ve covered how essential improving your TV’s sound system can be to having a better experience understanding the dialogue from your TV. Here is a great opportunity to do so at great prices, with the best soundbar and subwoofer deals from Walmart’s Black Friday sale.
The best soundbars from Walmart’s Black Friday sale
- For a complete surround sound: If you’re looking for a whole surround sound set, consider the Samsung B-Series 4.1ch Soundbar Set + Wireless Sub, currently going for $139 (originally $239). This surround sound system comes with a soundbar, a subwoofer, two rear speakers, and a wireless module for your rear speakers to hear all-around-you audio. The soundbar and subwoofer are completely wireless with Bluetooth connectivity. You can read all the features from the Samsung page here. This is the cheapest price it’s been, according to Honey’s price history.
- Just the soundbar: For those with minimal space in their living room who just want a soundbar, consider the TopVision SB0040 Soundbar, currently going for $29.99 (originally $99.99). There are not a lot of reviews out there for this soundbar, but you can still find some on YouTube. You can see all the features from its official website here. Although the listed price says $99.99, you can see on Honey’s price history that it usually fluctuates between $33 and $38.
- A soundbar with two speakers: The Ultimea 2.2ch Soundbar brings a soundbar and two speakers for $55.99 (was $99.99). This is a budget soundbar that usually hovers between $65 and $70, according to Honey’s price history; however, this is still the lowest price it’s been. You can read the full features from its official website and watch an unnecessarily long unboxing video here.
- Soundbar and subwoofer: If you’re looking for a typical soundbar and subwoofer combo, consider the TCL Alto 5+ 2.1 Channel Soundbar, currently going for $49. This is TCL’s budget soundbar and subwoofer combo, and you can read all of its features from the official TCL page. There is no listed price for this soundbar combo, but the official website says the recommended listing price is $59.
- Standalone speaker: The Klipsch R-605FA Reference Floorstanding Speaker is part of a set of surround sound speakers from Klipsch. The standalone R-605FA speaker is currently $499 (was $848.99), and it’s currently the cheapest it’s been, according to Honey’s price history. You can read a review of the whole Reference Series here and see more information about its features from the official page here.
- A portable Bluetooth speaker: While not a soundbar, the Skullcandy Barrel Party Speaker Xt is a portable Bluetooth speaker that is currently at a great price from Walmart’s Black Friday deal. It’s currently $79 (normally $169), which is the lowest price it has been, according to Honey’s price history. This 12-pound speaker is water resistant with an IPX5 rating and can also charge your phone with its USB-A and USB-C ports. You can get at most 12 hours of playtime with this speaker.